Training Institute 2014/2015
by Loretta Sparks
Victoria Danzig and I are really excited to offer this two-year Training
Institute on Energy Psychology; the first year (Part I) may be taken independently of the second year (Part II). However Part II has the prerequisite of Part I.
Part I will be held at Summer Workshop and I&C 2014. It will focus on a
basic introduction to the EP: acupuncture system, the chakras, biofields,
and muscle testing. We will introduce the basics of the two most studied EP modalities, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Tapas Acupuncture Techniques (TAT) and will discuss how to integrate them into your practice.
Learning how to use these mind-body techniques in traditional psychotherapy offers you powerful tools to help relieve your client’s suffering. In addition, you can help empower your clients in their own self-care by teaching them techniques they can use for self-soothing in between their appointments with you.
If you are interested in joining this Training Institute or have any questions, please contact: Loretta Sparks at Loretta@selfcarepower.com or Victoria Danzig at VictoriaDanzig@msn.com
No comments:
Post a Comment