Newsletter News
This edition marks the end of my first full year as the Editor of the Newsletter. I have deeply appreciated all of your contributions and the efforts you have made to send items to the correct email address:
academynewsletter@gmail.com
Deep thanks to my developing committee. I have lots of competent help now. Starting with the next edition, Brooke Bralove will be joining us as our “official” photographer.
We still will be grateful for any snapshots any of you with photos care to share.
Mendie Cohn will be leaving us. She is a great copy editor and I will miss her careful eye and perfect grammar, but she has family obligations that take her away from editing with me.
It takes a village and I appreciate mine: Copy Editors: Mendie Cohn, Joanna Frederick, Sara Trace; Art Editor: Pat Coyle; Photographer: Brooke Bralove.
Thanks, Everyone, Linda Tillman, Editor


testing
ReplyDeleteBravo, Linda and NL team. The newsletter looks really professional and still feels like AAP! thanks
ReplyDeleteKristin